L.A. locals will tell you: when booking your trip to the Los Angeles area, your best point of arrival is the Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR). Here’s why:
- Hollywood Burbank Airport is the closest airport to many of Los Angeles’ most popular attractions. These include Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, Universal Studios Hollywood, the Hollywood Bowl, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign, the L.A. Zoo, Dodger Stadium, the Rose Bowl, downtown Los Angeles and much more.
- You’ll have convenient access to Burbank’s 18 hotels appealing to all lifestyles and price points. Plus, ten hotels are Universal Studios Preferred Hotels, giving you early access to the theme park. Many also offer complimentary shuttle service to Hollywood Burbank Airport, Universal Studios Hollywood and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood.
- Six major airlines currently serve 12 destinations, with nonstop daily flights from Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, New York, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, San Jose and Seattle.
But this number increases to 15 later this year, with new routes announced:
- JetBlue will begin nonstop service from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) starting September 5, 2018. Tickets are available at www.jetblue.com.
- Southwest will begin nonstop service from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) in Houston. Both begin November 4, 2018. Tickets are available at www.southwest.com.
So, next time you’re planning a trip to Southern California, check out nonstop flights into Hollywood Burbank Airport, where you’ll land in the center of it all!