STAR WARS GALAXY’S EDGE
Visit a galaxy far, far away with this new exhibit at the Happiest Place on Earth to visit Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. Find the perfect galactic adventure outfit, build your own lightsaber, design a droid just for you, and more!
View more information on the Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge site.
Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) designed the project in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, with Imagineer Scott Trowbridge supervising the project, Asa Kalama and Chris Beatty serving as executive creative directors, and Lucasfilm’s Pablo Hidalgo and designer Doug Chiang of Industrial Light & Magic involved as consultants. Together, the team decided to set the lands on a new planet, located within the Outer Rim of the Unknown Regions. Described as a “remote frontier outpost”, the planet Batuu has not previously appeared in other media, although it has existed within canon “for thousands and thousands of years.”
Restaurants and shops
- Oga’s Cantina
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Ronto Roasters
- Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Savi’s Workshop – a shop where guests can create and purchase their own custom lightsaber.
- Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities – a store where guests can purchase Jedi or Sith Holocron artifacts.
- Mubo’s Droid Depot – a shop where guests can create and purchase their own custom droid.
- Bina’s Creature Stall
- Toydarian Toyshop
- First Order Cargo
- Resistance Supply
- The Milk Stand – a stand where guests can purchase blue or green milk.