WINTER WINE WALK 2017 IS SOLD OUT
Burbank is once again kicking off the holidays in style with the 2nd annual Burbank Winter Wine Walk and Holiday Street Fair, which is taking over Downtown Burbank on November 18, 2017. This celebration of wine and local businesses will canvas several blocks at the heart of Downtown Burbank’s shopping and dining neighborhood, transforming the stores of San Fernando Boulevard into the wine-tasting social event of the season. In case “wine tasting” wasn’t enough, here are six more reasons not to miss the event of the season:
1. Delicious fine wines: Need we say more? Enjoy fine wines from participating vineyards and wineries at this year’s 30 wine, craft beer and food sampling stops throughout the tasting route.
2. Great food: Eat to your heart’s desire at more than 100 of eateries in Downtown Burbank. Recently opened hotspots include Yard House, the Boiling Crab, Chronic Tacos and much, much more. (Note: food is not included in sampling ticket price and must be purchased from restaurants.) For reservations, visit www.DTNBUR.com.
3. Street Fair Fun: Enjoy a variety of entertainment, including live musical performances, vendors and a magical Snowfall from the Main Stage at San Fernando Boulevard and Palm Avenue at the Holiday Street Fair that is free and open to all.
4. Downtown Burbank: An urban cool neighborhood spanning four-blocks with 400 shops and restaurants including the newly renovated Burbank Town Center, AMC Theaters and Flappers Comedy Club.
5. Hotel Packages: Traveling to the festival? Several hotel packages are available to make your trip as comfortable – both for you and for your wallet – as possible. Book a room for the night and get two free tickets to the event.
6. Affordable Family Fun: The street fair is for all ages and completely free! That means fun for the whole family. Tickets to the tastings (from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.) are $45 for our 21+ crowd with valid ID.
The Winter Wine Walk will showcase multiple California craft breweries and wineries, including the Bargetto Winery, Ascension Cellars, Chaucer’s, and more. Tasting stations will be set up throughout Downtown Burbank’s many shopping and culinary destinations, including: Urban Press Winery, Phitosophy; Zamba; European Wax Center; Lee’s Beauty Supply Burbank; Guisados; Market City Caffe, and Barney’s Beanery, with many more yet to be announced.
The event will take place on Saturday, November 18th 2017, with the free street fair operating from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The wine tasting will take place for ticketholders between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. Wine tasting tickets are $45 and include a tasting glass and a map of tasting stops. Participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid ID to participate. The tree-lighting and snowfall are all-ages and open to the public. For more information, please visit www.burbankwinterwinewalk.com or www.DTNBUR.com.