Peacock Live! At Universal Studios Hollywood
NBCUniversal has announced Peacock Live!, an immersive and interactive two-day fan festival showcasing the best of the company’s past, present and future. Taking place March 28-29, 2020 on the legendary Universal Studios backlot, Peacock Live! will give fans insider access to the latest and greatest film, television, sports, lifestyle and theme park experiences from NBCUniversal.
Peacock Live! ticketholders will receive general admission entry to Universal Studios Hollywood, including exclusive after-hours park after dark access throughout the weekend, offering ticketholders the rare opportunity to enjoy the theme park after it closes to the public.
Peacock Live! will engage guests in a variety of NBCUniversal platforms with interactive activations, photo opportunities, celebrity panels and more, and feature content from NBC’s hit television shows, Universal Pictures’ upcoming film slate, NBC Sports’ biggest event of the year, the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and a glimpse at how Universal Parks & Resorts bring special events and thrill rides to life. The event will also feature original props and costumes from extensive archives, and offer an exclusive sneak peek of the company’s new streaming platform, Peacock.
The initial programming lineup of Peacock Live! includes:
- “TODAY” – Stop by and say “hello” to the one-and-only Al Roker; put yourself behind the TODAY news desk and create a #MyTODAYPlaza shout-out that may be featured on an upcoming show.
- “American Ninja Warrior” – Choose your adventure on obstacles inspired by NBC’s hit competition show.
- “The Voice” – Take a seat – and a spin – in the iconic red coach chair from NBC’s Emmy Award-winning musical competition series for a fun GIF or photo.
- “Ellen’s Game of Games” – Play the fan-favorite “Hot Hands” game from Ellen DeGeneres’ hit primetime show.
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics – Watch skateboarders give a preview of Olympic-sized tricks, and sport climbers race to the top of the wall – fans can even harness up and give it a go themselves.
- An exclusive preview of NBCUniversal’s upcoming streaming service Peacock, plus panels and meet & greets, fan giveaways and more.
- “Fast & Furious” – Explore the largest vehicle collection ever assembled from the “Fast & Furious” franchise, complete with props and costumes. Plus, see new vehicles from the latest film installment.
- “Trolls World Tour” – Be one of the first to experience “Trolls World Tour” before it hits theaters, only for Peacock Live! guests at Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood. Meet and greet with Poppy, Branch and Guy Diamond.
- “Minions: The Rise of Gru” – A special immersive experience.