A single studio tour typically takes the entire day. If you can squeeze in both, you’re a serious television and film fan.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood: Go behind the scenes of your favorite blockbuster hits, including Harry Potter, Batman, Friends and The Big Bang Theory.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Take a behind the scenes look at a real working studio, where more movies and television shows have been filmed than any other lot in the world.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Partner Hotels: Receive early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter when you book a Partner Hotel package at one of 11 Burbank hotels.
Spend all day at either the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood or Universal Studios Hollywood to get the complete movie experience, and dine at numerous eateries both inside and adjacent to the parks.
- Griffith Observatory: As an icon of Los Angeles, the Griffith Observatory is one of southern California’s most popular attractions. Located on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, just above the Los Feliz neighborhood, the Observatory offers the best vantage point for observing the Hollywood Sign.
- Grab the sun-screen and explore the beaches in Malibu or Venice for a quintessential Southern California day.
Within each local beach town you can find numerous delicious eateries, including favorites like Rose Cafe or Gjusta in Venice, or the Malibu Country Mart.
Natural History Museum or LA Zoo
Stop in the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, home to one of the most extraordinary dinosaur exhibits in the world – a site the kids will love! Or check out the LA Zoo, a close neighboring attraction to Burbank, with more than 1,400 mammals, birds, amphibians, and reptiles representing more than 270 different species.