PARAMOUNT STUDIO TOUR
Experience more than 100 years of Hollywood history with an intimate, guided tour of the Paramount Pictures studio lot offering an insider’s look at the longest operating and only remaining major studio in Hollywood.
Explore over a century of Hollywood history and witness more in the making with an intimate tour of the Paramount Pictures studio lot. During your visit, a knowledgeable guide will lead your small group on a behind-the-scenes look at the longest operating and only remaining major studio in Hollywood. You’ll see where some of the most celebrated motion pictures and TV shows were made and leave feeling like a part of film history.
Depending on how much time you have and how much you want to experience, there are three exclusive tour options:
- Studio Tour (2 Hours) – Daily
- An intimate, behind-the-scenes look of the overall Paramount legacy and studio lot.
- VIP Studio Tour (4 1/2 Hours) – Monday-Friday
- An in-depth, insider’s experience, which includes special access to even more Hollywood history and magic unavailable to the general public.
- Paramount After Dark Tour (2 1/2 Hours) – Thursday- Saturday
- Begin your journey while the moon rises over Hollywood’s most historic studio lot. Flashlights provided but bring your own sense of adventure!
I've been on a lot of studio tours but this one is by far my favorite. Full Review
This was lots of fun. I'm so glad I found the other YELP reviews for this tour and booked it for my LA trip. Our guide was very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time on the tour. Full Review